Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

ha!!!

Freaking hilarious! I did have the helicopter blades hit me when i jumped out and the blades broke on Niko's head... yeah...........

The Nut Job (part 2) The Nut Job (part 2)

great

loved the ending, just a little shorter than I was hoping.

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

great relation!

That all was totally true! I hate those stupid civilians and the twist in the game was the most retarded thing ever!

the cool quiz 2.0 the cool quiz 2.0

waste of time

I hate quizzes that not only have no point to them, but have no logic either. To win you have to be a complete retard thats good at guessing.

Runner Red Vs. Blue Runner Red Vs. Blue

needs work

I noticed that if I just held the space bar, it would go faster than it would when I was pushing the button. use the mouse button or something.

Definitely need to work on graphics, no offense but this looks like you drew it in paint. maybe add some running actions.

Mongolian Death Worm Mongolian Death Worm

new view on the game, lots of flaws.

things to work on,
1. make the camels and rocks in an obvious path. ie I kept running into rocks even though my worm barely touched it while other times, half of my worm went through the rock without penalty.
2. you shouldn't be able to push the opposite direction and eat yourself, basic snake rule.
3. it took FOREVER to load, compress a little I guess.

Windstorm Windstorm

pretty good for your first song on a new program

I did like it, but it isn't a song thats repeatable, as in i liked it the first time through, but don't really care to listen to it again. The synth shredding is amazing but the underlying 4 notes that are played over and over again get really old. They are played from the very beginning to the very end. spread out your melody a little bit and make it more diverse.

Good job for using a new program though!

Ave Street Ave Street

very relaxing.

-didn't really like the melody until the drums kicked in, sounded empty and sparatic
+had a catchy tune, thats what gets people to remember and like it.
-seemed a little short and not enough deviation from the beginning.
+overall, pretty relaxing music, liked it.

sorry it took so long to hit ya back, had a big college assignment to work on.

Syntrus responds:

thx

Sandstorm Remix [DEMO] Sandstorm Remix [DEMO]

short but kind of cool

+liked the electric guitar at the beginning
-very, very short
-When you switched from the electric guitar to the next sound, it seemed quick and unpolished. work on a better transition.

if you worked a little longer on this, it could turn out really cool, keep it up dude!

Hit me back, JasonMichael

DJ-DaVinster responds:

I already have the full version out. I'm going to try & make a metal version of this, lol.